What Information We Collect
We collect various types of information about you when you visit and use our website. One category is anonymous, non-identifiable data, known as "non-personal information." We also gather personal information, referred to as "Personal Information." This includes any personally identifiable details that you willingly provide to us or that are connected to you or an organization you represent through your use of our website. Examples of Personal Information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, mobile number, payment source number, or other information you give us when you communicate with us through our website. We may also collect this type of information about other individuals you provide to us. You have the option to choose whether or not to directly share your Personal Information with us. Keep in mind that if you opt not to provide us with Personal Information, it may prevent us from offering certain products or services to you, and you may not be eligible for certain sweepstakes, contests, or promotions we run.
In addition to the above, we gather information on how you use our website, the specific areas of the website you visit, the services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software. This includes domain names, times of internet access, other websites visited, and location data for the geographic location of your laptop, mobile device, or other digital device on which our website is used.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We gather Personal Information through your use of our website or when we provide our services. We also use certain services, referred to as "Site Visit Recordation Technology," to gather Personal Information when necessary for recording a consumer's TCPA Consent. In other words, when you use our website, we may be aware of it and collect, gather, and record information related to your usage, either independently or with the assistance of third-party services as detailed below. We may utilize technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local storage, and similar mechanisms to automatically gather information when you visit and use our website. These technologies collect data such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This information is analyzed to identify trends, manage our website, track a user's movement through our website, and gather demographic information about our entire user base. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis. We may also place cookies on your browsing devices (see 'Cookies' section below).
Additionally, we gather your Personal Information when you provide it to us manually or automatically, or through your use of our website and services, during the process of creating a contract, or otherwise while interacting with us. We collect Personal Information needed to provide services when you express interest and/or submit a request. We also collect Personal Information when you email us for support, in which case we gather the information you provide us.
Uses of Collected Information
- Providing Services and Products. We use the information gathered on our website to provide you with the requested services and products. This may involve sharing your information with a third party to offer those services or products. While we require third parties to comply with the law in our agreements with them, we cannot guarantee that they maintain appropriate privacy practices. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from third party databases, you will need to directly contact that party.
- Improving Our Website. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquiries you make, improve and operate the functionality of our website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our website. Our services include displaying personalized products, content, and advertising based on your experience and interests. Additionally, we use this information to fulfill all legal obligations and address any disputes or concerns you may have.
- Marketing. We also use the information you provide to send you advertisements, promotions, and content from third parties that we believe will be of interest to you. To provide this service, we may anonymize and aggregate information for various purposes such as traffic flow, usage analysis, product development, market analysis, reports, and other insights. We may also share Personal Information and non-personal information with our affiliates and parent companies to send you offers about products and services that may interest you.
If you do not want your email address or other contact information used by the company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by (1) sending us an email requesting to opt-out at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (2) clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email you receive from the company. Please note that this opt-out does not apply to information provided to the company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transaction.
How or When We Disclose Information To Others
We will share your Personal Information with third parties in certain situations, as described below.
- Product and Service Requests: If you have requested information about products or services from third parties through our website, we will share the information you provided with those third parties in order to provide you with additional information about the products and services you requested. If you have given us your phone number or email address, you consent to receiving phone calls, emails, or text messages from these third parties (including through automated means such as automatic dialing systems) about insurance products, services, and marketing/telemarketing offers. You also authorize these third parties to contact you even if your phone number is on any state, federal, or corporate "Do Not Call" lists or registries. These third parties may also verify information you provided using other sources such as consumer reports, including your credit score and driving record. You are not required to purchase products or services from these third parties, and you may revoke your consent at any time by specifically requesting that the third party stop contacting you in regards to your initial inquiry.
- Website Functionality: We may share your information with companies and individuals who perform technical functions on our behalf, such as hosting our website, analyzing our data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These third party service providers are only allowed to use your information for the purpose of providing technical functions on our behalf and are not permitted to share your information with any other third parties or use it for any other purpose.
- Anonymous Information: We may share aggregated, anonymous information about you and other users of our website with third parties in order to understand the types of visitors who come to our website and how they use it. This may include demographic and behavioral information.
- Legal Process: We may disclose your information if we are legally required to do so or if, at our discretion, we believe it is necessary to: (a) comply with legal requirements or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or the rights of our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- Acquisition or Merger: If our business is acquired by or merges with another company, we may share your information with that company. Additionally, in the event that we face insolvency proceedings, we may be required to sell, license, or otherwise dispose of your information in a transaction approved by the court. This could include a liquidator, administrator, receiver, or administrative receiver.
Third Party Collection and Use of Information
Third parties collect and use information about you when you visit or use our website in the following ways:
(i) Advertisers. Companies that advertise on our website may use their own tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. We require advertisers to follow relevant laws when using these technologies, but we cannot guarantee that they will always be used in compliance with these laws.
(ii) Hyperlinks. Our website and emails may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control or endorse any information, products, or services available on these websites.
(iii) Analytics. As mentioned earlier, we may use third parties to analyze traffic to, from, and within our website and emails.
Where Your Data Is Stored
Your Personal Information is stored within data centers located in the United States. We entrust the storage and handling of this information to reputable cloud service providers. Please be aware that data transferred internationally may be subject to local laws and regulations that differ from those in your jurisdiction.
International Data & Transfers (EU Residents)
To the United States. We keep your Personal Information on servers located in the US. This transfer is subject to the service provider's adherence to the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs).
We may also transfer your Personal Information outside the EU for the following purposes:
- storing or backing up the data;
- enabling us to provide you with the products and services and fulfill our contract with you;
- complying with any legal, audit, ethical or compliance requirements that require us to make the transfer;
- facilitating the operation of our group businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have determined that these interests are not overridden by your rights; and
- serving our customers across various countries.
Website Data Collection, Services, and Cookies
Website Data Collection, Services, and Cookies
To ensure the security of your information, we have implemented various measures including physical safeguards, password protection, and SSL encryption. When you submit data on our website, it is protected both on and offline. We utilize firewalls and restrict employee access to servers storing your information in order to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information. Although we take necessary precautions to secure your data during transmission over the internet, no method of transmission is completely foolproof. As such, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data. Any data you transmit to us via our website is done at your own risk.
EU Data Subject Rights
Data subjects whose information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) have certain rights under GDPR and local laws. These rights may include the ability to obtain a copy of their data, rectify inaccuracies, object to processing, or request that their information be erased. It is important to note that these rights may not be exercised in a way that conflicts with the rights of our employees, our proprietary rights, or the rights of third parties. For example, job references, internal evaluations, and other proprietary documents may not be accessed, modified, or deleted by data subjects. In addition, these rights may not be applicable to information that is not stored in a structured format, such as email, or in cases where exemptions apply. If processing is based on consent, data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Data subjects in the European Union also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in their place of residence, and may have the right to seek an effective judicial remedy if the authority fails to address their complaint. To exercise their rights, data subjects can contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we may need to verify the identity of anyone requesting access to their information and that we may retain records of such requests for compliance and audit purposes. In some cases, we may be able to delete personal information, while in others we may only be able to retain it in an aggregated, anonymous form that is not linked to any identifying information.
Our website is not meant to be used by individuals under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not provide any personal information on our website or through any of its features, make any purchases on the website, or provide us with any information about yourself, including your name, address, phone number, email address, or any username. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 16 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you suspect that we may have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Privacy Notice Changes
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time and at our discretion. Whenever we make changes to this notice, we will post the updated version on our website and update the effective date. By continuing to use our website after the posting of any changes, you are signifying your acceptance of those changes.
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights under California law regarding our use of your personal information. To find out more about your privacy rights in California, please read our CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
Residents of Nevada who want to exercise their opt-out rights for the sale of their personal information as provided for by Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may do so by submitting a request to this email address: email@example.com.
"Do Not Track" Requests or Signals
"Tracking Protection" or “DO NOT TRACK” is an option that can be enabled in your web browser to prevent websites from tracking your online activity. Our site does not currently honor these requests and will continue to track your actions while you are using it. If you would like to opt-out of tracking, you can adjust your browser settings to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites. Please note that we do not respond to these signals at this time.
74 Krestview Ln.
Golden, CO 80401